We only require a 30% of the total price of your chosen travel program in order to book it. The remaining amount can be paid 15 days before your arrival in Peru.
You have 3 different options to make the first payment for booking your trip to Peru. Please select the most convenient for you:
1. Bank transfer.
The safest, cheapest and usually fastest payment option!
- You can make a transfer to our current account (Banco de Crédito del Perú). Once the transaction is processed, you can then send the voucher and the booking process can begin.
- Bank transfers usually take between 24 and 48 hours to be displayed on our account. Once the payment is received in our account we will send you a payment receipt by e-mail.
2. Western Union - money wire.
Quick, easy and economical!
- Visit the Western Union website to find your country of residence and your nearest Western Union office. You can also make an online or telephone payment, or if you prefer you can visit a Western Union office.
- Payments can be made using a VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS cards (credit or debit) for online or telephone payments, or using cash at a Western Union office.
- You will need to provide the name of the person who is going to receive the transfer (please ask your Travel Expert) and the city in Peru where the payment will be cashed.
- You will receive an MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number), which we will need to retrieve the payment. Once the payment is received in our account we will send you a payment receipt by e-mail.
3. Credit Card
It is a very safe payment option, with no additional charges that would affect the quote for your trip to Peru.
Thank you for trusting us! We guarantee to arrange you unforgettable vacations in Peru.
In Trip Peru, a Peru travel agency, we specialize in personalized tours.