Was hard to come back to real world full of work and other things after such a great vacation in Peru. First of all, thanks for your wonderful work on planning and organizing our trip. This is the 1st time we ever used an agency, and we are happy we did so. We wouldn`t see that much if we planned it by ourselves, and it would never go that smoothly. You definitely know about everything your country can offer, and you helped us to get the best experience.
Hard to tell what we loved most, but I`ll try:
- the nature (out Salkantay trail hike was the most impressive and challenging activity; rafting was great; so were the horse and the bike tours)
- the people - everyone we met was very kind and supportive
- all our tour guides and hotel staff - very good English and professional attitude
- historical and archaeological heritage (there is only one Machu Picchu in the world)
- the salt mines
- Peruvian cats - that park in Miraflores is something they must have in every city on Earth
- Peruvian dogs - never saw so many beautiful and smart dogs
- the town of Aguas Calientes - it may seem a bit artificial tourist place, but we have the best memories, especially after that 3-day long hike
- delicious bread
- ceviche in Lima - I still remember the taste!
- express buses in Lima - we took a ride from Miraflores to Plaza Mayor and got very impressed with this kind of fast public transportation
Thank you again for your great job. Trip Peru can be proud of its highly professional employees who do their best to make visitors feel so welcomed!Please let me know if there is a way to post our testimonials on Web to help other travelers make the right choice. Feel free to share my email with other people so I could confirm that your agency provides very high quality services.
Our Peruvian adventure made our 2015 very remarkable, hope we`ll see more new places next year!
All the Best,