Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon your arrival at the airport in Lima, we will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
- Depending on the time of your arrival, you can take advantage to visit the main tourist attractions of Lima.
Day 2: Arrival in Cusco
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. Upon your arrival, our representative will take you to your hotel.
- According to the time of your arrival, you will have the rest of the day to explore the city.
Day 3: Cusco City Tour
- On this day you will have the morning free, so it would be a great opportunity to visit the less visited attractions of Cusco.
- In the afternoon, you will visit the most important colonial monuments. Then, you will meet Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun). In the outskirts, you will visit the Inca Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko and Puca Pucara.
- In the afternoon, you will return to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 4: Sacred Valley Tour
- Through this new route you will visit the Inca Balcony in Chinchero, where you will enjoy an impressive view and meet several families that still preserve their traditional customs. Finally, you will arrive to Ollantaytambo.
- In the afternoon, you will be transferred to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour
- After breakfast, you will board a train to the town of Aguas Calientes. On this journey you will see the Sacred Valley in all its splendor.
- Upon arrival, we will take you to the bus station to go up to the citadel. Our guide will take you through the most important sites of Machu Picchu.
- Then, you will have time to explore around the old citadel and have lunch. At the appropriate time, you will return to Cusco and you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 6: Arrival to Puerto Maldonado
- After breakfast, we will take you to the airport to take your flight to Puerto Maldonado.
- Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the port to board your boat. As you move forward you will feel the tranquility and the warmth of the Tambopata River and the tropical jungle.
- When you arrive at the lodge, your guide will tell you about the activities you can enjoy during your stay.
Day 7: Tropical Forest Tour
- After breakfast, we will take you to a nearby lake to see a variety of wildlife: alligators, turtles, waders, and even giant otters.
- You will return to the lodge for lunch. Then, we will take you through the forest, observing hidden inhabitants of the jungle and native plants.
- You will return to the lodge for dinner. At night, we will hike to see nocturnal creatures.
Day 8: Tropical Forest Tour
- After breakfast, your guide will take you inside the jungle to learn about how the forest is used in the daily life of the communities. Here, you will see toucans, several species of birds, monkeys and sloths.
- You will return for lunch. On the next tour you will learn about life in the jungle, visiting the communities and seeing the type of fruits and vegetables they eat.
- You will return to the lodge for dinner and enjoy your last night in the Peruvian jungle.
Day 9: Departure from Puerto Maldonado
- After breakfast, you will return to Puerto Maldonado by boat and you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or for your next trip in Peru.
- Do you want to continue discovering more tourist destinations in Peru? We offer you the best personalized tours, which adapt to your preferences and tastes.