Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon your arrival at the airport you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: City Tour in Lima
- In the afternoon, you will start a nice tour in Lima. Starting with a wonderful view of the Pacific Ocean in Miraflores. Then, you will visit Huaca Huallamarca, an important archaeological site of Lima.
- Also, you will visit the historic center, visit the Government Palace and the Main Square; continuing in the Cathedral and the Santo Domingo Church.
Day 3: Lima - Cusco
- You will be taken to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. Upon your arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- The City Tour in Cusco starts in the center of the city with two attractions: the Cathedral and the Main Square.Then, you will visit Koricancha (Temple of the Sun).
- In the outskirts of the city you will find the most important Inca archaeological centers: Sacsayhuaman, the ceremonial center of Kenko, the tambos of Puca Pucara, as well as the Tambomachay (a spring that never runs out).
- Back to your hotel.
Day 4: Cusco
- We will start the experiential tourism in Cusco with an ancestral payment ceremony to the earth or also known as Pachamama, where mother nature is thanked through offerings.
- The event will take place in the forest of Llaullipata, on the outskirts of the city of Cusco.
Day 5: Cusco - Sacred Valley Tour
- In the morning, you will visit the Sacred Valley. While leaving the city you will enjoy the beautiful landscapes that will take you to the Pisac market.
- Then, you will be taken to a restaurant in the area to enjoy a delicious lunch. The tour will end in Ollantaytambo.
- Back to your hotel.
Day 6: Sacred Valley Tour - Machu Picchu
- The first day: In the morning, you will be taken to the train station where you will start the journey to Machu Picchu. You will arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes to take the bus that will take you to the top.
- In the guided tour you will make a tour of the whole citadel. Then, you will enjoy a delicious lunch and, finishing, you will take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you will spend the night.
Day 7: Machu Picchu - Cusco
- The second day: Here you will have the morning free to explore the town of Aguas Calientes and visit the thermal baths; Even if you wish you can revisit Machu Picchu and the nearby mountain, Huayna Picchu.
- Upon your arrival at the train station you will be taken to your hotel.
Day 8: Cusco - Lima - Chiclayo
- You will be taken to the airport to take the flight to Chiclayo via Lima. Upon your arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 9: Chiclayo Tour
- We begin the tour in the Royal Tombs of the Lord of Sipán Museum (place that houses the pieces of the tombs belonging to the Moche culture). The next visit will be at the archaeological site of Túcume, a place that has 26 truncated pyramids of the pre-Inca era.
- You will end the day visiting Huaca Rajada, the funerary platform where the Lord of Sipán was found. Back to the hotel.
Day 10: Chiclayo - Lima
- The city tour begins with a visit to the Cathedral of Santa María; the Municipality with its wrought iron windows and doors; as well as the Churches of San Antonio and Verónica.
- The next stop will be at the sorcerer's market, where the shamans and curators sell their herbs and paraphernalia.
- Finally, you will be taken to the airport to take the flight to Lima. Upon your arrival, transferred to your hotel.
Day 11: Departure from Lima
- On this day you will be taken to the airport to take your flight.
- Do you want to know more toourist destinations in Peru? Are you looking for a travel agency in Peru? We offer you the best personalized tours to get to know Peru.
- Write us now and we will gladly help you.