Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon arrival at the Lima airport, a TRIP PERU representative will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
- According to the time of your arrival, you will have the possibility to visit the main tourist attractions of Lima. For example: the Plaza Mayor, the Cathedral, the Archbishopric of Lima and the Magical Water Circuit.
Day 2: Arrival in Cusco
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. Upon your arrival, we will take you to your hotel.
- According to your arrival time, you have the rest of the day to explore the city of Cusco and walk through the Plaza de Armas.
Day 3: Cusco City Tour
- You will have the opportunity to visit the least visited tourist attractions: the San Pedro Market, the San Blas neighborhood, among others.
- In the afternoon, the tour to Cusco will begin at the Plaza de Armas and its beautiful Cathedral. Then, you will visit Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun) and then the Inca Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, place of the Inti Raymi.
- After, we will go to Kenko and Tambomachay, where you will find an inexhaustible spring and you will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucara.
- Back to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 4: Sacred Valley Tour
- On this route you will visit the Inca Balcony, in Chinchero, a beautiful place where several families still preserve their customs.
- Afterwards, we will arrive at Ollantaytambo, the most significant architectural complex of the Inca Empire. Then, you will visit the town of Ollantaytambo, a place with beautiful narrow cobbled streets.
- In the afternoon, you will be taken to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour
- After breakfast, you will board a train to the town of Aguas Calientes, one of the most impressive routes in the world.
- Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the bus station to go up to the citadel. The tour includes the most important places of Machu Picchu: the Intihuatana, the Temple of the Sun and the Room of the 3 windows.
- Then, you will go to lunch. At the appropriate time, you will return to Aguas Calientes for the train back to Cusco and transferred to your hotel.
Day 6: Trekking the Rainbow Mountain
- At dawn, we left in the direction of the South Valley. Arriving at the community you will be transferred to the Inkintuyoc Bridge.
- Then, you will start the walk along the path of a stream, on the ascent you can enjoy beautiful landscapes with herds of llamas and alpacas.
- Afterwards, we will arrive in Vinicunca, where an Andean appreciation ceremony will be held for having allowed us to arrive successfully.
- After a while, we descend.
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Congratulations! You did!
- After breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the airport for your return home or your next trip to Peru.
- If you want to continue doing tourism in Peru, we offer you the best personalized tours adapted to your preferences and tastes. Write us now and we will gladly help you.