Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon arrival at the Lima airport, a TRIP PERU representative will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
- According to the time of your arrival, you’ll have the opportunity to visit different places in Lima. For example: The Plaza Mayor, the Cathedral or the Magical Water Circuit.
Day 2: Arrival in Cusco
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- According to your arrival time, you will have the possibility to explore the city.
Day 3: Cusco City Tour
- You will have the morning free. A great opportunity to know the less visited tourist attractions.
- In the afternoon, we start the tour visiting the “Plaza de Armas” and its beautiful Cathedral. Then, you will visit Qoricancha, the Inca Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko and Tambomachay, where we will find an inexhaustible spring.
- Back to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 4: Sacred Valley Tour
- Through this fabulous route, you will visit the Inca Balcony, in Chinchero. A beautiful place with a breathtaking view.
- After, we will arrive at the Ollantaytambo architectural complex. We continue until we reach the town, a place full of narrow and cobbled streets.
- Finally, you will be taken to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour
- After breakfast, you will board a train to the town of Aguas Calientes, which is located at the bottom of the Machu Picchu Mountain.
- Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the bus station to go up to the citadel. Our guide will take you on a tour where you will get to know the most important sites in Machu Picchu.
- Finally, you will return to Cusco.
Day 6: Departure from Cusco
- On this day, we will take you to the airport to return home or to your next destination.
- If you want to extend your trips to Peru, we offer you the best personalized tours.
- Do you want to continue doing Tourism in Peru? Write to us now and our representatives will gladly help you.