Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon arrival at the airport in Lima, our representative is waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
- According to the time of your arrival, you can take advantage of the day to go tourism in Lima.
Day 2: Arrival to Trujillo and City Tour
- After breakfast, you will be taken to the airport for your flight from Lima to Trujillo. We will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Trujillo!
- First, you will go through the city of trujillo. A place full of beautiful balconies, patios and other buildings from the colonial era.
- You will end up at the Cassinelli Museum, a place that houses wonderful pieces of art from pre-Columbian times.
Day 3: Tour in Trujillo and Arrival in Chiclayo
- In the morning, we will visit the best archeological centers in Trujillo. You will start the temple of the sun and the moon.
- Then, we go to Chan Chan, the largest mud city of pre-Hispanic America. Here is the Tschudi Palace with its ceremonial plazas and labyrinths.
- You will end the tour with a visit Huanchaco beach.
- You will return to your hotel and you will be transferred to the bus station to go to Chiclayo.
Day 4: Tour in Chiclayo and Return to Lima
- First, visit the Royal Tombs of Sipán, which houses the gold, silver and copper jewels of the Moche culture.
- Afterwards, you will visit the Tucume Archaeological Complex. This place has 26 pyramids that belong to pre-Inca times. The tour will end at the Huaca Rajada, the scene of the discovery of the tomb of the Lord of Sipán.
- You will have lunch and then return to your hotel; Finally, you will be taken to the airport to board your flight back to Lima, where we will wait for you.
Day 5: Arrival in Cusco
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. We will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
- Depending on the time of arrival, you have the rest of the day to explore the Cusco city.
Day 6: City Tour in Cusco
- You will have the morning free. This would be a great opportunity to visit the less crowded attractions of Cusco.
- Then, you will visit Koricancha, a center of worship to the Sun God; The Inca Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, built entirely in stone and a place chosen for the Inti Raymi. Also, you will meet Kenko and Puca Pucara.
- In the afternoon, you will return to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 7: Sacred Valley Tour
- Through this new route, you will visit the Inca Balcony, in Chinchero. A place with an impressive view where several families still preserve their traditional customs.
- Then, we will arrive at Ollantaytambo, one of the most significant architectural complexes of the ancient Inca Empire.
- We continue to the town of Ollantaytambo: the best example of planning the Inca city.
- In the afternoon, you will be taken to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
Day 8: Tour to Machu Picchu
- After breakfast, we will board a train to the town of Aguas Calientes. On this journey you can see the landscape of the Sacred Valley in all its splendor.
- Upon arrival, we will take you to the bus station to go up to the citadel. Our guide will give you a tour in the most important places of Machu Picchu.
- Then, you will go to lunch and at the appropriate time, you will return to Cusco. We'll be waiting for you!
Day 9: Departure from Cusco
- After your breakfast, we will take you to the airport for your return home or your next trip to Peru.
- Do you want to continue enjoying your holidays? Are you looking for new destinations in Peru? Write us now and we will gladly help you.