Day 1: Arrival in Rio de Janeiro
- Upon your arrival in Rio de Janeiro you will be received and taken to your hotel.
Day 2: Tour to Pan de Azucar
- On this day we will do a Tour to Pan de Azucar and the city of Rio de Janeiro. You will go up to the top of the hill by cable car and you will be able to have a fabulous view of the city.
- Finishing, we return to the hotel.
Day 3: Tour to the Christ of Corcovado
- Here we will do a Tour to Cristo Corcovado. You will visit the Corcovado mountain, where the statue of Christ the Redeemer is located. On this tour you will enjoy the best views of Rio and you will be able to take the best selfies.
- Finishing, you return to your hotel.
Day 4: Departure from Rio de Janeiro and Flight to Foz de Iguazu in Brazil
- On this day we will take you to the Rio de Janeiro airport to take a flight to the city of Foz de Iguazu. Upon arrival in the city of Foz de Iguazú, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 5: Brazilian Falls
- You will enter the Iguazú National Park, a road to the falls populated with contis, long-tailed creatures similar to raccoons.
- At the end of the path, you will find the elevator that will give you quick access to the platform at the foot of the Iguazú Falls, where you will be able to appreciate them in all their splendor.
Day 6: Argentine Falls
- We will go to the Tancredo Neves Bridge that crosses the Iguazú River, a place that marks the border between Brazil and Argentina.
- On the way you will have wonderful views, until you reach Porto Canoas, where you will access the edge of the Devil's Throat, the largest waterfall on this side. On the way back, we will make a stop at the landmark of the 3 borders (Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay).
- Finishing, we return to the hotel in Foz de Iguazú.
Day 7: Departure from Foz de Iguazu
- Transfer to the airport to return home or go to your next tourist destination.