Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon arrival at the Lima airport, a TRIP PERU representative will be waiting for you to move to your hotel.
- According to the time of your arrival, you can take the opportunity to visit the most important places in Lima.
Day 2: Arrival to Cusco
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. We will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel!
- Depending on the time of arrival, you have the rest of the day to explore the city of Cusco.
Day 3: Cusco City Tour
- You will have the morning free. This would be an opportunity to see the less visited attractions.
- In the afternoon, you will visit the historic city of Cusco. The tour will start at the Plaza de Armas and its beautiful Cathedral.
- Then, we will go to Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun) and the Inca Fortress of Sacsayhuaman. We continue the visit in Kenko and Puca Pucara.
- In the afternoon, you return to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 4: Sacred Valley Tour
- Through this new route, you will visit the Inca Balcony, in Chinchero, a beautiful place with an impressive view.
- Afterwards, we will arrive at Ollantaytambo, one of the most significant architectural complexes of the Inca Empire. We continue to the town of Ollantaytambo: the best example of Inca city planning.
- In the afternoon, you will be taken to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour
- After breakfast, you will board a train to the town of Aguas Calientes. This crossing is considered one of the most impressive in the world.
- Upon arrival, we will transfer you to the bus station to go up to the citadel. Our guide will take you for a 2 hour tour in the most important places of Machu Picchu.
- Then, you will have lunch and at the appropriate time you will return to Cusco; Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 6: Arrival to Puno
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the bus station to start the trip to Puno. On the route you will make some visits.
- You will visit the chapel of Andahuaylillas and the Archaeological Center of Raqchi (sanctuary for the God Wiracocha).
- Then, you will make a stop in Sicuani to have lunch and follow the road to Puno, reaching the highest point of the trip: La Raya. The last stop will be in Pukara.
- At the end of the day, you will arrive in Puno and your hotel.
Day 7: Lake Titicaca Tour
- The excursion begins in the islands of the Uros, composed of 32 islands built by hand.
- We continue to the island of Taquile. During the trip you can enjoy incredible views of Titicaca Lake. Upon your arrival, you will climb the hill and visit the most important places on the island. Even if the sky is clear you can see the volcanoes located on the Bolivian coasts. Here we will have lunch before returning to Puno.
Day 8: Departure from Puno
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return home or for your next trip to Peru.
- On the way, you will make a stop at the archaeological site of Sillustani, on the shores of Umayo Lake.
- If you want to schedule more trips to Peru, write to us and we will gladly help you.