Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon arrival at the airport, our staff will take you to your hotel. Then a travel specialist will come over to give you the recommendations and documents for your trip.
- Depending on your arrival time, you can take advantage to make the tour in Lima.
Day 2: Arrival to Cusco
- We will pick you up to go to the airport. Upon your arrival, a TRIP PERU representative will take you to your hotel.
- During the trip you will see examples of Spanish colonial architecture built on the remains of ancient Inca palaces and temples.
Day 3: City Tour in Cusco
- Upon arrival, you will visit the main streets of Cusco city and visit the Qoricancha temple.
- Then you will walk through the Main Square of Cusco and continue the journey to the colonial church of San Cristóbal. Also, you will know the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko and Puca Pucara.
Day 4: Sacred Valley Tour
- In the morning, you will visit the Sacred Valley, on the way you will enjoy the beautiful landscapes.
- Then you will be taken to a restaurant in the area to enjoy a delicious lunch. The guided tour will end at the Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo.
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour
- Early in the morning you will be taken to the train station where you will start the journey to Machu Picchu. You will arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes to take the bus that will take you to the top of the mountain.
- Our guide will take you on a tour of the most important places in Machu Picchu. Then you will have lunch at a restaurant in the area and then return to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 6: Arrival in Quito
- On this day you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Quito. An agent will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
Day 7: Galapagos Island
- Early, you will be transferred to the airport to take a regular flight to Galapagos. We'll be waiting for you.
- Then we will arrive to Galapagos. Here, you will be taken to the Itabaca Canal, where you will take a barge to cross Santa Cruz Island. We are waiting for you to take you to your hotel!
- At 3pm, our naturalist guide will pick you up for your visit to Charles Darwin Station. This is the home of multi-species terrapins.
- Upon returning, you will visit the craft shops of Puerto Ayora.
Day 8: Galapagos Island Tour
- Early, we will take you to the bus of the embarkation to make a tour , it consists of sailing on the island assigned according to your schedule.
- Back, get ready for the next adventure.
Day 9: Galapagos Island Tour
- After breakfast, we will pick you up to take you to the assigned bus of the embarkation for your tour in Galapagos Islands, where you will sail on the next scheduled island.
- Back to the hotel.
Day 10: Galapagos Island
- To finish this beautiful Peru and Ecuador Tour, you will enjoy your last breakfast at the hotel. According to your flight itinerary, we coordinate your transfer to Baltra airport for your regular flight to Quito.
- Then you will be transferred and at the hotel of your choice.
Day 11: Departure from Galapagos
- Saying goodbye to Ecuador, you will be transferred to the airport.
- If you want to schedule more trips to Peru, we offer customized tours to multiple destinations in Peru. Write to us now and one of our advisors will help you.