Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Upon arrival at the Lima airport, a TRIP PERU representative will greet you and take you to your hotel.
- According to your arrival time, you have many options to discover the most famous tourist places in Lima.
Day 2: Arrival in Cusco
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. Upon your arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Depending on the time of arrival, you will have the rest of the day to explore the city of Cusco.
Day 3: Cusco City Tour
- On this day you will have the morning free to visit the less visited attractions of Cusco.
- In the afternoon, the tour will begin with a visit to the most famous colonial monuments: Qoricancha and the Inca Fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- Also, you will meet Kenko and Puca Pucara, a fortress composed of large walls, terraces and staircases.
- You will return to your hotel in the afternoon.
Day 4: Sacred Valley Tour
- Through this new route you will visit the Inca Balcony in Chinchero. A beautiful place with an impressive view, where several families still preserve their ancestral customs.
- Then, we will arrive to Ollantaytambo, one of the most significant architectural complexes of the ancient Inca Empire.
- In the afternoon you will be taken to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour
- After breakfast, you will board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes. In this journey you can see the beautiful landscape of the Sacred Valley in all its splendor.
- Upon arrival, we will take you to the bus station to go up to the citadel. Our guide will take you on a tour to the most important sites in Machu Picchu.
- Finally, you will have lunch and then return to Cusco.
Day 6: Arrival to Puno
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the bus station to start the trip to Puno. On the route you will make stops to visit some beautiful places:
- You will visit the chapel of Andahuaylillas and the Archaeological Center of Raqchi (sanctuary for the God Wiracocha).
- Then, you will make a stop in Sicuani to have lunch and follow the road to Puno, reaching the highest point of the trip: La Raya. The last stop will be in Pukara.
- At the end of the day, you will arrive in Puno and be transferred to your hotel.
Day 7: Titicaca Lake Tour
- This tour will take you to the most beautiful islands of Titicaca Lake. The first stop will be on the islands of the Uros, built by hand by the natives.
- We will continue towards the island of Taquile. Upon your arrival, you will climb the hill and visit the most important places on the island. If the sky is clear you can see the volcanoes located on the Bolivian coasts.
- Come back to Puno in the afternoon.
Day 8: Journey to La Paz in Catamaran
- On this day, we will take you to the city of Copacabana by bus, making a stop at the Plaza de Armas and the Church.
- Next, you will board a Catamaran to sail on Titicaca Lake. There you will enjoy a snack during the navigation towards “Isla del Sol”.
- You will get to know the Garden, the Stairs, the Fountain of the Inca and the Inti Wata Cultural Complex. Also, the Ekako museum, the Inca agricultural “Pachamama” terraces, among others.
- On the way back, you will go to the port of Chua. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to La Paz.
Day 9: La Paz City Tour & Moon Valley Tour
- In the morning, you will visit the most important places in La Paz. First of all, half day city tour in typical places and you can even explore the Witches Market.
- Before reaching the Valley of the Moon, you will see the residential neighborhoods in La Paz: Obrajes, Calacoto and San Miguel.
- Also, you will visit Tiwanaku, a city full of symbols carved in stone.
- Return to the hotel in the afternoon.
Day 10: Arrival in Uyuni
- After breakfast, you will be taken to the airport to board the flight to Uyuni.
- Upon arrival you will be transferred to the city of Colchani, where you can see the manual cutting and extraction of the salt.
- Next, you will visit the Salt Water Eyes and the Hotel de Sal. The tour will end with a visit to the Tunupa volcano and the ruins of Pucará Ayque. Finally, you will arrive at the pre-Inca fortress of Chijini to later settle in the hostel.
Day 11: Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- Very early, you will continue exploring the "Uyuni Salt Flats". This day we will go to Huasi Inca Island, which is characterized by its calcareous surface, full of caves and giant cacti.
- We will also visit the Galaxia Cave and the Devil's Cave, where the rocks look like strange bones that form extraordinary figures.
- Finally, you will return to your hotel.
Day 12: Departure from Uyuni
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to board the flight back to La Paz.
- Finally, we will take you to your hotel and you have the rest of the day free to explore the city a bit more.
Day 13: Departure from La Paz
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to return home or for your next destination in South America.
- Do you want to continue doing Tourism in Peru? We offer you the best personalized tours to multiple destinations in South America. Write to us now and we will help you.